I work at Marigold Adornment at 89 Main Street Suite #3, Montpelier, Vermont (802) 225-6667.
Check out instagram for more portfolio images hilaryannlovetattoos
Scheduling is by appointment only. To submit a request please read information below!
Due to volume of inquiries I will only open for the booking process every 3-4 months. You can submit a detailed request for a tattoo at any time. It will be responded to during an open booking period. The next booking period for new inquiries is October 2019. During that month I plan to respond to individual inquires and schedule consults throughout the month of October and book actual tattoo appointments later in the year. I like to be thorough with each individuals unique ideas and that takes significant time and focus. Thanks in advance for your patience.
I might not be able to accept all projects during a round of booking. You can absolutely submit your info again for the next round. I accept projects based on what seems like the best fit for my skills and the clarity of the information in the email.
If you’d like to submit a request for a tattoo please use the format below and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
FORMAT FOR REQUESTS
Size in inches:
Placement on your body:
Color Yes or No:
Photos / tattoos / art references and why the images are relevant to your idea:
Coverup (if so, send photo of existing tattoo):
City of residence:
Have you sent me a request before?:
The Marigold Adornment Studio is located at 89 Main Street suite #3, Montpelier. There is a street entrance off East State street and and entrance inside City Center. Call if you need to (802) 225-6667 and check out the website!
I also work part time as an artist and printmaker and offer prints and cards for sale in local stores an at events around the northeast. More info about those events and art on paper can be found at my website hilaryannloveglass.com
Looking forward to talking more soon,
FAQ and info about booking process and pricing:
- If you email with all the details listed above and I accept your project during a booking period I will send you an email to schedule a consult date. Depending on the project you can come for an in-person consult in Montpelier, VT or we can plan a phone consult. Consults typically take 30-40 minutes and there is no charge. At the time of your consult we will schedule your tattoo appointment(s)
- For custom design pieces I ask for a non- refundable Drawing Deposit of $50 that can be paid online or in person to Marigold Adornment and goes towards your final tattoo cost.
- If your design concept is complex with many different components I often plan a review process where you can see sketches and give feedback. That is not something I can do for every project. In your consult session we can talk more about how you can give input and direction for the design.
- I really like making art. I want to come up with the best looking design I am capable of and I take time to try and create with that in mind every time I collaborate with someone. I also take the process of tattooing seriously. It is extremely important for me to get a sense that you are sure and happy with the artwork as well as informed about what you will experience in a tattoo session. It is your body and I am committed to making sure you feel heard, seen and informed about the tattoo process.
- I primarily create unique custom artwork for each client or tattoo from my own collection of flash designs. I occasionally agree to tattoo pre- designed artwork from another source I decide if that will work on a case by case basis.
- Most often I will not choose to use color in the tattoo design. If you have your heart set on significant color ink in the design please consider working with my talented coworkers whose portfolios you can view on the Marigold website
- My hourly rate is $120/hour. I can roughly estimate timing to expect on a design as soon as we confirm size and placement. I’m always open to working within your budget. Please share whatever concerns you have and I can help guide you through choices about the artwork that will fit within your financial goals.