I work at Marigold Adornment at 89 Main Street Suite #3, Montpelier, Vermont (802) 225-6667.
I schedule tattoos on an appointment only basis and my books will be open in AUGUST 2019.
Please send a detailed email if you’d like to work on something together. firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out instagram for more portfolio images hilaryannlovetattoos
Some FAQ and info about how my tattoo practice works best:
- To get started send me an email including: design ideas, where on your body, Ideal timeline, if you can come for an in-person consult in Montpelier, VT or prefer a phone consult
- Please include photos if you have existing tattoos involved in the idea
- If we both agree it is a good fit to work on artwork together I ask for a non- refundable Drawing Deposit of $50 that can be paid online or in person to Marigold Adornment and goes towards your final tattoo cost.
- If your design is complex with many components I often plan a review process where you can see sketches and give feedback. That is not something I can do for every project. In your consult session we can talk more about how you can give input and direction for the design.
- I take anywhere from 2 weeks- several months to come up with custom artwork depending on how far out I am booked and how detailed the concepts and the imagery are. I try my best to work on all custom artwork in the order the inquiries are received!
- I really like making art. I want to come up with the best looking design I am capable of and I take time to try and create with that in mind every time I collaborate with someone. I also take the process of tattooing seriously. It is extremely important for me to get a sense that you are sure and happy with the artwork as well as informed about what you will experience in a tattoo session. It is your body and I am committed to making sure you feel heard, seen and informed about the tattoo process.
- I have definitely focused on custom design at this point. I love it. I am also open to making tattoos of fully designed artwork that you want put on your body and I decide if that will work on a case by case basis.
- Most often I will not choose to use much if any color in the artwork. If you have your heart set on significant color ink in the design please consider working with my talented coworkers whose portfolios you can view on the Marigold website
- My hourly rate is $120/hour. I can estimate timing to expect on a design as soon as we confirm size and placement. I’m always open to working within your budget. Please share whatever concerns you have and I can help guide you through choices about the artwork that will fit within your financial goals.